The Dependency Advocacy Center represents parents and kids in dependency proceedings in Santa Clara County.

Ways to Contact

Call 408.995.0714 or email


If you have a case in dependency court, you have been assigned an attorney. If you don't know who your attorney is, you can contact this organization for direction. When you call, the organization can direct you to your attorney.


Collect key information in advance if possible: case numbers, names of key people, court dates and deadlines, documents related to the issue, and any questions you have.