California Rural Legal Assistance Foundation (CRLAF) helps low-income people in rural communities with legal issues including immigration, housing, and work issues.

Ways to Contact

Call (916) 446-7901 to schedule an appointment (immigration issues: ext 2; employment and housing issues: ext 5).


CRLAF will return your call to schedule an appointment. You must have an appointment to receive a consultation. If there is eviction (or "unlawful detainer") paperwork, be prepared to provide the date the legal paperwork was received and any dates on the paperwork.